“Wanted“ is Pop/Soul/Country singer Jessie James‘ first single from her upcoming studio album. According to a blog post from Jessie, the song was written by Kara DioGuardi (new American Idol judge), Mitch Allen and David Hodges.
Some Interesting Tid-Bits About Jessie James
- Jessie landed a major label record deal after acing an audition with Mercury Records President David Massey and IDJ boss L.A. Reid.
- Her debut single, “Wanted“, was co-written by American Idol judge Kara DioGuardi.
- Jessie composed her first song at the young age of 9.
- She sites Christina Aguilera and Janis Joplin as musical influences.
- Jessie’s song, “Blue Jeans“, was featured on the ‘Confessions of a Shopaholic‘ soundtrack.
Jessie James gets sultry while sporting daisy dukes in her new music video for the single, “Wanted”!
Check out what is sure to become one of sexiest videos of the summer!