“Bitch I’m Madonna” is the third single from American singer Madonna from her thirteenth studio album, Rebel Heart (2015).
Featuring guest vocals from Trinidadian rapper Nicki Minaj.
The song was written by Madonna, Diplo, MoZella, Toby Gad and Ariel Rechtshaid while being produced by the singer along with Diplo and Sophie. It was released as the third single from the album by Interscope Records on June 15, 2015.
Its music video followed two days later, with Minaj and Diplo appearing along with Madonna. The video also contains cameos from Alexander Wang, Rita Ora, Chris Rock, Miley Cyrus, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, and Kanye West.
Filming took place on the top floors of the Standard Hotel in New York City, and was directed by Jonas Åkerlund who explained how he landed the project:
‘Madonna called me about ‘Ghosttown’. We hadn’t worked for a while because of different circumstances so when I heard all the songs [on Rebel Heart], I was very excited about ‘Ghosttown’. I connected to it creatively. And, yeah, we enjoyed working together. I was supposed to start something else right after and that got pushed and she asked me to do ‘Bitch I’m Madonna’. I saw it being so completely different from ‘Ghosttown’, something a little bit less serious, just fun and crazy.
“Girl Gone Wild” is the second single by American artist Madonna, released as a single from her upcoming twelfth studio album, MDNA.
The song was co-written with Jenson Vaughan and produced by Madonna, Benny Benassi and Alle Benassi. An accompanying music video will be directed by fashion photographers Mert and Marcus.
The track premiered on Madonna’s new official YouTube VEVO channel in late February 2012.
“Give Me All Your Luvin’” is a song by American artist Madonna, released as the lead first single from her upcoming twelfth studio album, MDNA.
The track and music video premiered on Madonna’s official YouTube channel in early February 2012. The video has football and cheerleader theme, inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance.
“Give Me All Your Luvin’” is a music video and song by American artist Madonna, released as the lead first single from her upcoming twelfth studio album, MDNA.
The music video was filmed in December 2011 – it was directed by Megaforce, the video premiered on Madonna’s official YouTube channel in early February 2012. The video has football and cheerleader theme, inspired by her upcoming Super Bowl appearance.
The song is the debut release from her Live Nation contract and will be distributed in partnership with Interscope Records, under a new three-album deal.
New albums in Stores on September 29th from Mariah Carey “Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel”, Madonna “Celebration”, Mya “Beauty & The Streets Mixtape Vol.1”, Marques Houston “Mr. Houston”, Lil Flip “Respect Me”, Warren G “The G Life”, Ghostface Killah “Ghostdini Wizard Of Poetry In Emerald City”, Playaz Circle “Flight 360: The Takeoff”, Mack 10 “Soft White” & the More Than A Game OST. New singles from Consequence “Whatever U Want”, Brian McKnight “What I’ve Been Waiting For”, Flo Rida “Be On You (Jupiter Ace Remix)”, Janet Jackson “Make Me”, Juvenile “Gotta Get It”, and Fizz & Boog “Night Life EP”.
- Betcha Gon’ Know (The Prologue)
- Candy Bling
- Standing O
- It’s a Wrap
- Up Out My Face
- Up Out My Face (The Reprise)
- More Than Just Friends
- The Impossible
- The Impossible (The Reprise)
- Angel (The Prelude)
- Angels Cry
- Languishing (The Interlude)
- I Want to Know What Love Is
Mariah Carey – Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel
- Hung Up
- 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland)
- Like a Virgin
- Into the Groove
- Like a Prayer
- Ray of Light
- Express Yourself
- Open Your Heart
- Borderline Secret
- Justify My Love
- Revolver (feat. Lil’ Wayne)
- Dress You Up
- Material Girl
- La Isla Bonita
- Papa Don’t Preach
- Lucky Star
- Burning Up
- Crazy for You
- Who’s That Girl
- Miles Away
- Take a Bow
- Live to Tell
- Beautiful Stranger
- Die Another Day
- Don’t Tell Me
Madonna – Celebration
- Look What I Got (featuring Korleone)
- Stupid (featuring OJ Da Juiceman)
- Welcome Aboard
- Hold Up
- Yeah We Gettin’ Rich (featuring Ludacris)
- Can’t Remember (featuring Bobby Valentino)
- Big Dawg (featuring Lil Wayne)
- Quit Flossin’ (featuring The Casey Boys of Jagged Edge)
- Big Wheel Whippin’
- Weight Droppin’ (featuring Raekwon)
- DJ Know Me (featuring Young Dro)
- Ghetto (featuring Cee-Lo & Sunni Patterson)
- Prepare for Landing
- Outta Here
Playaz Circle – Flight 360: The Takeoff
- I’m Back (Slim Thug feat. Mýa)
- About My B.I. (Shawty Lo feat. Mýa)
- Show Me Something (feat. Bun B)
- Boss (feat. Z-Ro)
- Ponytail (Nicki Minaj feat. Mýa)
- $ Can’t Buy My Love
- Control Freak
- Club Go Crazy (Chamillionaire feat. Mýa)
- Now Or Lata (Blo Pop feat. Mýa)
- Manaholic – 4:41
- Go Hard Or Go Home
- Full Service (Trae feat. Mýa)
- The Only One
- Work It Out
- Black Out (prod. by T-Minus)
Mya – Beauty & The Streets Mixtape Vol.1
- I Love Her (feat. Jim Jones)
- How I Do
- Express Lane
- Case of You
- Say My Name
- Sexy Young Girl
- Beautiful Woman
Marques Houston – Mr. Houston
Lil Flip – Respect Me
Warren G – The G-Files
Ghostface Killah – Ghostdini Wizard Of Poetry In Emerald City
Mack 10 – Soft White
- Drop It Low / Ester Dean feat.Chris Brown
- Forever / Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem
- King on Set / T.I. feat. Young Dro
- Stronger / Mary J. Blige
- History / Jay-Z feat Tony Williams
- Top of the World / Rich Boy feat.Chili Chil
- I’m Ballin / Soulja Boy
- We Ready / Ya Boy
- Go Hard / Hayes
- Frozen / Jared Evans
- If You Dream / Tank feat. Tyrese, Toni Braxton, Jordin Sparks, Omarion, Faith Evans, JoJo, Charlie Wilson, Tamar Braxton, Steve Russell
More Than A Game OST
Brian McKnight – What I’ve Been Waiting For
Flo Rida – Be On You (Jupiter Ace Remix)
Janet Jackson – Make Me
Juvenile – Gotta Get It
Fizz & Boog – Night Life EP
“Celebration” is a song by American singer-songwriter Madonna from her third greatest hits compilation, Celebration. It was written and produced by Madonna and Paul Oakenfold. The song was released digitally on July 31, 2009 by Warner Bros. Records. Madonna collaborated with Oakenfold to develop a number of songs. Amongst all the songs they developed, two were chosen for the album with “Celebration” acting as the first single. It is a dance-oriented song with influences of Madonna’s singles from the eighties and nineties. The song invites one to come and join a party.
Initial reviews by critics proclaimed the song as a dance classic and reminder of the artistic talents of Madonna.
The music video for the song was directed by Jonas Åkerlund.
“Miles Away” is a song by American singer Madonna from her eleventh studio album, Hard Candy. It was first released as a promotional single in Japan in June 2008, as the theme for the Fuji TV Japanese drama Change. The song was released by Warner Bros. Records as the third and final single from the album on October 17, 2008.
“Miles Away” is a melancholy electronic ballad, written by Madonna, Justin Timberlake and Timbaland and is inspired by Madonna’s then husband Guy Ritchie. Lyrically the song deals with long distance relationships.
Fantasy Ride / Ciara
Fantasy Ride is the upcoming third studio album by American R&B/pop singer Ciara. LaFace Records, in collaboration with Zomba Label Group and Sony Music Entertainment will release the album in early 2009. Originally, Fantasy Ride was set to be released December 9, 2008.
A promo single, “Go Girl“, which features T-Pain, was released September 30, 2008. The lead single, “Never, Ever“, which features Young Jeezy, is scheduled to be released on January 5, 2009.
Ciara confirmed that the album includes appearances by Young Jeezy, T-Pain, Ludacris, and Missy Elliott.
Meaning, they’re acting like Go Girl never existed. Basically, if you haven’t seen the album art yet or know anything about how it’s being released – it’s going to be just like Beyonce’s I Am… Sasha Fierce, (but instead of two discs, it will include three.) Except, Ciara is known as “Super C” who is a character Ciara becomes when she performs onstage and in her music videos. (Anyway.. sound familiar?)
Fantasy Ride is scheduled to be released as an eclectic three-disc album, with five or six stylistically similar songs per disc. The first disc, entitled Groove City, features slow jams similar to Ciara’s Evolution single, “Promise”. The second disc, Crunktown, includes crunk-influenced tracks reminiscent of “Goodies”. The third disc, Kingdom of Dance, has up-tempo house and freestyle cuts.
Fantasy Ride introduces Ciara’s alter-ego Super C. Ciara said Super C is a character she becomes when she performs onstage and in her music videos. Super C is used in Fantasy Ride promotional photos. She is a futuristic superhero-esque Ciara, based on the robotic character Ciara portrayed in the “Go Girl” music video.
DC Comics artist Bernard Chang helped Ciara create the alter-ego for the album artwork. Ciara said she worked on the artwork about nine months to a year.
- “Go Girl” (featuring and produced by T-Pain)
- “Never, Ever” (featuring Young Jeezy) (produced by Polow da Don)
- “High Price” (featuring Ludacris) (co-produced by Tricky Stewart & The-Dream)
- “Work” (produced by Danja)
- “Echo” (co-produced by Danja and The Clutch)
- “Pride” (produced by Polow da Don)
- “When I” (produced by Champ Champ)
- “Supernatural” (co-produced by Chuck Harmony & Ne-Yo)
- “Fantasy Ride” (produced by Tricky Stewart)
Block Party / Missy Elliott
“Block Party” is the seventh studio album by American rapper-songwriter Missy Elliott, scheduled to be released February 10th 2009 in the United States. It will feature production by Timbaland, Pharrell Williams, Danja, Swizz Beatz, T-Pain, and The Arkitects.
On January 9, 2008, Elliott’s official website announced the release of “Ching-a-Ling” as lead single for soundtrack of Step Up 2 the Streets, also confirming that the track will feature on the upcoming studio album. Another song called “Shake your Pom-Pom” was included in the soundtrack and will appear on “Block Party” again. In June 2008, a song called “Best Best” leaked on the internet and was said to be the lead single of “Block Party”. After months without information or promotion, they canceled their plans to make “Best Best” a single and wanted to choose another unknown song to be the lead single. “Best Best” will also appear on “Block Party”.
- “Act a Fool” (produced by Soul Diggaz)
- “All for You” (produced by Soul Diggaz)
- “Best, Best” (produced by Danja)
- “Ching-a-Ling” (produced by The Arkitects)
- “Hip-Hop Don’t Die” (produced by T. Gooch)
- “Like When You Play the Music” (featuring Jazmine Sullivan) (produced by Timbaland)
- “Love” (produced by Timbaland)
- “Milk & Cookies” (produced by Point Guard)
- “Shake Your Pom Pom” (produced by Timbaland)
At the moment Amazon lists the album release date as February 10th, 2009.
Shock Value: Volume 2 / Timbaland
Have you wondered what happened to Timbaland? Well, he’s just been brewing up Shock Value: Volume 2. I’m sure you remember how hot his first Shock Value was that included the hits “Way I Are” featuring Keri Hilson and D.O.E.
“Meltdown” is a song by Timbaland, and it features Gwen Stefani and Justin Timberlake. It will be the first single off his third studio album Shock Value: Volume 2.
Other tracks to be included on his upcoming Shock Value: Volume 2:
- “Meltdown” (feat. Gwen Stefani & Justin Timberlake)
- “That’s The Way” (feat. Keri Hilson & Usher)
- “Til I Say So” (feat. Akon)
- “Act Right” (feat. T-Pain & Tim Dog)
- “Dumb” (feat. Jonas Brothers)
- “Still Standing” (feat. Linkin Park)
- “Across The Sky” (feat. Justin Timberlake & Madonna)
- “Rain” (feat. Jordin Sparks)
- “Don’t Hurt ‘Em” (feat. T.I.)
- “Underground” (feat. Rihanna)
- “Why U Still Callin” (feat. Keri Hilson & Sebastian)
- “Click Clack” (feat. Dr.Dre & Missy Elliot)
- “Talk” (feat. T-Pain & Missy Elliot)
- “Cruel” (feat. Coolio)
- “Head 2 Toe” (feat. Jay-Z)
- “Aruba” (feat. Sebastian)
- “From Dusk Til Dawn” (feat. Tim Dog, Flo Rida & Attitude)
- “Pick Up” (feat. Magoo)
- “Baby” (feat. Keri Hilson)
- “Love Song” (feat. Justin Timberlake)
Wow, it’s like a Guitar Hero songlist for the ears. Timbaland + all of these artists = awesomeness. Who can’t agree, you know this is going to be excellent and will once again change what we think about music. Shock Value: Volume 2 drops February 14th 2009.
Timbaland described the album to be like a “Now That’s What I Call Music!” compilation and that “It’ll be hot for the world,” he boasted of the 2007 album. “I really do focus groups. I get reports, readouts. I’m not gonna talk about it. If you ask for documentation, I got it. I’m a businessman and at the same time a CEO. But I looked at the charts: Africa? Double platinum. Ireland? Double platinum. New Zealand? Triple platinum. London? Platinum. London is the hardest place to go platinum. France? Platinum. They don’t like nobody unless you French, but they like me.”
“Talk That”, a track featuring T-Pain leaked in fall 2008; Timbaland said that it may not appear on the album “’cause it’s so much of a smash”, but claimed to have recorded several records with T-Pain which he describes as “retarded,” and also commented that “If you would’ve come to my wedding, you would have heard the records. At my reception, everybody was going crazy. It’s phenomenal! Everybody is like, ‘You rapping like that?’ I’ve been doing that. It’s nothing for me.”
Love vs. Money / The-Dream
Love vs. Money is the sophomore album from singer-songwriter and producer, The-Dream. The album is scheduled to be released on February 17th 2009 via Def Jam Recordings and The-Dream’s Radio Killa imprint.
In regards to his new album, The-Dream stated:
- This album’s gonna be the same thing – a little more beefed up, I’m just gonna give you more. Every album I’m just gonna try to give you more of me, and what I think about certain things… This album is just gonna be the first album on crack, basically.
- “My Love” (featuring Mariah Carey)
- “You Ain’t Shit”
- “Let Me See the Booty” (co-produced by Lil Jon)
- “Right Side of My Brain”
- “Make Love to Me”
- “Kelly’s 12 Play”
- “Rockin’ That Thang“
A few others to be on the lookout for will be Chris Brown‘s Grafitti, Rihanna‘s upcoming fourth studio album: On 24th December 2008 in the United Kingdom during an interview with RWD Rihanna stated that she would be back in the recording studio in early 2009 working on her fourth studio album. She also confirmed that the album would definitely be released in 2009. Not much is known about either besides they’ll be out sometime in 2009.
Yet another Plies album will be released, titled “REALer Than Usual” sometime in April along with a new Usher Untitled. Another Theater of the Mind 2 from Ludacris and they’re still trying to push out Her Name Is Nicole… from Nicole Scherzinger (of Pussycat Dolls), how much longer do you think until THAT’S released?
Albums I’ll be on the lookout for, if they’re decent quality albums – this is definitely what’s going to be posted. As always this isn’t limited to all I’ll post, but also what you should be on the lookout for also.
- REALer Than Usual by Plies
1. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) (Dave Audé Radio Edit) – Beyonce
2. Miles Away (Thin White Duke Edit) – Madonna
3. Something About You (Silent Nick Radio Edit) – Lucas Prata f./George LaMond
4. Womanizer (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Radio Edit) – Britney Spears
5. Human (Armin van Buuren Radio Remix) – The Killers
6. Natural High (Out Of Office Radio Edit) – Michael Woods f./Inaya Day
7. Hell No (Tony Moran & Warren Rigg No Rap Radio Edit) – Judy Torres
8. What I Can Not Change (Kaskade Radio Edit) – LeAnn Rimes
9. Not In England (Boothpimps Radio Edit) – The Daves
10. I’m Done with the Pain (Bellatrax Radio Edit) – John Kano f./Sarah Mattea
11. Us Against The World (Jason Nevins Radio Edit) – Christina Milian
12. You’re Not Alone (Jose Amnesia Vocal Edit) – UNA
13. Superhuman (Mike D Radio Mix) – Chris Brown f./Keri Hilson
14. White Horse (Whelan & DiScala Radio Mix) – Sarah McLeod
15. Fame (The Game) (Ralphi Rosario Radio Edit) – Donna Summer
16. Fly On The Wall (Jason Nevins Radio Edit) – Miley Cyrus
17. Explanations (Budz Journey to Exit 59 Radio Edit) – Johnny Budz & Exit 59 f./Dani Vasile
18. Twisted (Got Me Goin’ Round) (Craig C Radio Edit) – Ultra Naté
19. Keeps Gettin’ Better (Jody den Broeder Trip Clean Radio Edit) – Christina Aguilera
20. Ride My Tempo (Wideboys Radio Edit) – Ida Corr
21. Sweat (The Drip Drop Song) – Filly
1. Spotlight (Johnny Vicious Muzik Mix) – Jennifer Hudson
2. And I Try (Original) – Bimbo Jones
3. Bossy (Mike Rizzo Funk Generation Club Mix) – Lindsay Lohan
4. Can You Feel That Sound (Fed Conti Original Club Mix) – Georgie Porgie
5. Disturbia (Jody den Broeder Remix) – Rihanna
6. Give It 2 Me (Eddie Amador Club) – Madonna
7. Here With Me (Klubjumpers Club) – Alyson
8. Into The Nightlife (Soul Seekerz Club) – Cyndi Lauper
9. Frozen (Ralphi Rosario Remix No Akon) – Tami Chynn
10. I Kissed A Girl (Mixin Marc & DJ Bam Bam Remix) – Katy Perry
1. Addicted (Tommy Trash Mix) – Camel Riders & Mark Alston f./Mark Shine
2. Touch Me (Bart B More Remix) – Bingo Players vs. Chocolate Puma
3. Crash And Burn (Dean Coleman Smash Vocal Remix) – Nadia Ali
4. Me & Myself (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) – BenDJ f./Sushy
5. Your Love Still Haunts Me (DJ Bam Bam Remix) – Joseph
6. Control Yourself (Solar City Club Mix) – Erin Hamilton
7. Take My Breath Away (DJ Escape Club Edit) – Justin Lanning f./Erin Hamilton
8. You Make Me Feel (Extended Mix) – AnnaGrace
9. You Turned The Tables The DJ Made Me Do It, Part 2 (Craig J Grande Diva Mix) – Robin
10. You Never Said You Loved Me (Rev-Players Extended Mix) – Stefanie
1. All I See (Mark Picchiotti Funk Vocal) – Kylie Minogue
2. Shut Up And Let Me Go (Chris Lake U.K. Vocal) – The Ting Tings
3. Give It 2 Me (Paul Oakenfold Remix) – Madonna
4. Hot Stuff (Let’s Dance) (Dave Aude Club Mix) – Craig David
5. Underneath (Josh Harris Club Mix) – Alanis Morissette
6. When I Grow Up (Dave Aude Club Mix) – Pussycat Dolls
7. Closer (Stonebridge Club Remix) – Ne-Yo
8. I Decided (Freemason Club) – Solange
9. Going Wrong – Armin van Buuren & DJ Shah f./Chris Jones
10. Shake it (Lenny B) – Metro Station
1. Deeper – Nick Terranova
2. Give Some Love (Klaas Extended Mix) – Antoine Clamaran & Mario Ochoa f./Lulu Hughes
3. Rock Star (Swap Meet Bootleggers Electrobreak Remix) – Club District Allstars
4. Automatic (Tikaro, J. Louis & Ferran Remix 1.0.0) – Ultra Nate
5. Drive Out (Attik Remix) – Sunfreakz
6. Get It On (Fish & Chips) – Eyereel Allstars f./Lucy Clarke
7. Heartbroken (WaWa Club Mix) – T2 f./Jodie Aysha
8. Radikal – Lenny B.
9. Black & Gold (Sanna & Pitron Mix) – Sam Sparro
10. Love’s Gonna Lead You Back (Peter Barona’s Peak Club Vocal) – Jason Antone