“(Do Anybody Represent) I Do” is the first official single from Lil Jon‘s long time coming solo album Crunk Rock. The song features Swizz Beatz and Snoop Dogg, and the track was produced by Swizz Beatz.
Numerous release dates have been given for three years but none have come to fruition. It will be released on November 24, 2009.
Crunk Rock features the hit single “Snap Yo Fingers“, featuring E-40 and Sean Paul of the YoungBloodZ. The second single is called “Act a Fool“, featuring Three 6 Mafia.
“Arab Money” is the first official single from Busta Rhymes‘ eighth studio album Back on My B.S. The song is produced by Ron Browz and also is featured by Ron Browz, Diddy, Swizz Beatz, Akon & Lil’ Wayne.
“Nasty Girl” is the third official single off Ludacris‘ sixth studio album, Theater of the Mind. The song features Plies and was produced by Swizz Beatz. The song was released to radio on January 20, 2009.
“Arab Money” is the second single from Busta Rhyme‘s upcoming album Back on my B.S. out in early 2009. The track features Ron Browz. The music video debuted on BET’s 106 & Park on December 2, 2008. It is directed by Rik Cordero. It features cameos from T.I., Rick Ross, Spliff Star, DJ Drama, Jim Jones, Juelz Santana, DJ Khaled, Akon, Lil’ Wayne, Soulja Boy, Kardinal Offishall, Ace Hood, Shawty Lo, Paul Wall, E-40, Jadakiss, Kanye West, among many others.
The album was originally going to be called Before Hell Freezes Over then Back on My Bullshit, then Blessed, then B.O.M.B. (the acronym of Back on my Bullshit) and now it will be called Back on My B.S.. The album was also originally planned for a release in December 4, 2007; however, it was delayed to June 17, 2008, and then July 1, 2008, then delayed again to December 9, 2008, then pushed back to February 10, 2009, and now is scheduled to be released on March 10, 2009.
An official remix will be released into 2 parts.
Listen/Download: Busta Rhymes feat. Ron Browz – Arab Money + Remix featuring Diddy, Swizz Beatz, T-Pain, Akon & Lil’ Wayne
1. Put On (Remix) – Young Jeezy f./ Jay-Z
2. Skin – R. Kelly
3. Marco Polo – Bow Wow f./ Soulja Boy Tell’em
4. My Life – The Game f./ Lil Wayne
5. Energy – Keri Hilson
6. Whatever You Like – T.I.
7. Show Out – DJ Unk
8. Shawty Say – David Banner f./ Lil Wayne
9. Turn Heads – Dem Franchize Boyz f./ Lloyd
10. Fall Back – Dear Jayne f./ The-Dream
11. Sumthin’s Gotta Give – Big Boi f./ Mary J. Blige
12. What Them Girls Like – Ludacris f./ Sean Garrett & Chris Brown
13. Miss Independent – Ne-Yo
14. Close To Me – G-Unit
15. Jockin’ Jay-Z (Dope Boy Fresh) – Jay-Z
16. Gettin’ Up – Q-Tip
17. Like I Never Left – Whitney Houston f./ Akon
18. Hi Hater Remix) – Maino f./ Swizz Beatz, T.I., Plies, Jadakiss & Fabolous
19. Official Girl – Cassie f./ Lil Wayne
Cassie has said that she had “[grown] up a lot” since her first album, and that “you can hear my vocals better this time around. There’s real emotion and a much realer connection with my fans.” She also said the album’s first single would be “a club record” and “fun and danceable”. The album includes credits from Ryan Leslie, Swizz Beatz, Bryan Michael Cox, Rodney Jerkins, and Kanye West.
Clothing retailer Gap completed their “Sound of Color” campaign today. The ad was conceived by assigning five artists a color and having them create an original song based upon the prearranged color. Rapper, producer and Full Surface Records founder Swizz Beatz teamed up with up-and-coming director Tom Gatsoulis on the song “Candy Green.” Swizz has previously appeared in Gap advertisements, and will have the benefit of retaining the rights to his music after the month-long viral campaign is finished for Gap.
“I didn’t want to do a song I wasn’t comfortable giving to the DJs,”Swizz tells Billboard. “I took the approach of, ‘How would I use green in a painting without making green the main ingredient, and use it in the slickest way?'”
Gap director of advertising Jamie Gersch says the goal of the campaign is to connect with people via digital media and convey the emotion of the company’s new spring line. Swizz is the sole Hip Hop artist featured in the campaign, which also includes the Ravonettes, Dntel, theBlakes and Marie Digby. The “Sound of Color” campaign isn’t the first foray into the fashion world for Swizz Beatz, he also serves as a partner for Kid Robot. (Source)
01. Bow Wow & Omarion feat. Swizz Beatz, Cassidy & Soulja Boy – Girlfriend (Remix)
02. Lil Mama feat. Chris Brown & T-Pain – Shawty Get Loose
03. Chris Brown feat. T-Pain – Greatness
04. Lyfe Jennings feat. Lil’ Wayne – Brand New
05. Mary J. Blige feat. Ludacris – Grown Woman
06. Chingy feat. Ludacris & Bobby Valentino – Gimme Dat
07. Soulja Boy feat. I-15 – Soulja Girl (Remix)
08. Fergie feat. Soulja Boy – Clumsy (Remix)
09. One Republic – Apologize (Lil’ Jon Remix)
10. Colby Odanis feat. Akon – What U Got
11. The Dream feat. Rihanna – Livin’ A Lie
12. Slim (of 112) feat. Pitbull – I Ain’t Scared
13. Tiffany feat. Bow Wow – I’m Grown
14. Chingy feat. Trey Songz – Spend Some
15. Huey feat. MempHitz & T-Pain – G-5
16. J. Holiday feat. 8Ball & MJG – City Boy
17. Killer Mike feat. Jagged Edge – Leave
18. Snook feat. T-Pain – Untouchable
19. A.K. feat. T-Pain – Drop It Down Low
20. Young Whine feat. T-Pain – So Fresh
21. Gold Rush feat. Pleasure P – Booty Call
22. Meat-N-Bonez feat. Pleasure P – Strip Club Song
23. Young Twinn feat. Pleasure P – Show Me Some Luv